This is Speaker Darryl Plecas's report to the house leaders and legislative assembly management committee, dated Feb. 20, 2019, in reply to the responses of clerk Craig James and sergeant at arms Gary Lenz. You can see Plecas's original report, in which he outlined his allegations, here; links to the other reports and responses are below this report. Unable to see or scroll through the document below? Click here to open a PDF instead.
Links to documents
- Report from Speaker Darryl Plecas outlining his allegations, Jan. 24, 2019
- Response from sergeant-at-arms Gary Lenz
- Legal submission on behalf of sergeant-at-arms Gary Lenz, Feb. 7, 2019
- Response from clerk Craig James
- Legal submission on behalf of clerk Craig James, Feb. 7, 2019
- Reply from Speaker Darryl Plecas, Feb. 20, 2019
On the web
The reports and other documents can also be found on the legislative assembly management committee website.