The season of lights is here, and that means it’s time for the annual Times Colonist Christmas Lights Map. If you have a light display worth crowing about, let us know, and we’ll spread the news! A print version of the map appeared in the paper on Saturday, Dec. 18. We'll update the online version throughout the holiday season.
Don't see the map? Try this link instead.
SUBMIT YOUR DISPLAY ON THE MAP
• Click or press the “Add Point” icon (it's the green circle with a + sign in it).
• Add your details. Your email address won't be displayed, but will let you access your entry again in case you want to update it.
• If you're using a mobile device and try to add a photo, you will be prompted to take a photo. If you want to add a photo you have already taken, use a computer or submit your entry by email (see below).
• Your submission will show up once it has been reviewed and approved.
• Don't forget to share the map with your friends and family!
SUBMIT YOUR DISPLAY VIA EMAIL
Send an email to email@example.com. Please put your address in the subject field. If you like, include a photo and a brief description of your display (this will be shown on the map).