A crash on the Trans-Canada Highway near the Six Mile exit caused major traffic delays Wednesday morning.
The City of Langford reported that traffic was backed up in the following areas, primarily on the approaches to the Millstream overpass:
• Northbound on Veterans Memorial Parkway is backed up to Goldstream Avenue
• On Strandlund Avenue approaching Veterans Memorial Parkway
• Northbound on Peatt Road is also backed up to Goldstream Avenue
• Eastbound on Brock Avenue approaching Peatt Road
• Southbound on Millstream Road is backed up to Treanor Avenue
Langford’s engineering department advised drivers travelling in Langford take Treanor Avenue to Setchfield Avenue to Florence Lake Road.
Bus transportation for the Sooke School District was notified of potential delays and B.C. Transit advised its customers of potential delays.
West Shore RCMP could not be immediately contacted.