We asked candidates to fill out a questionnaire about their background and their positions on some issues facing their communities.
Here are their answers, as submitted by them. Scroll up and down through the tables to see all of the candidates, and side to side to see all of the questions and responses.
There are nine people running for six council positions:
- Chris Graham (incumbent) — Website | Facebook
- Carl Jensen (incumbent) — Website | Facebook | Twitter
- Zeb King (incumbent) — Website | Facebook | Twitter
- Gord Newton — Website | Facebook
- Niall Paltiel (incumbent) — Website | Facebook | Twitter
- Kathryn Parfitt — Facebook
- Tayler Ruygrok — Website | Facebook
- Joshua Steeper — Website | Facebook
- Bob Thompson — Website | Facebook | Twitter
Tell us a little bit about yourself
Policy and positions
We asked candidates to share positions on some of key issues facing communities and how they hope to address them.
Vision and ideas
We also asked them about what they'd like to see in the future — and their big ideas!
To report an error or omission, email email@example.com. Put the name of the municipality in the subject line.