Everyone needs to change it up now and then, to find a little adventure and try something different. The good news is that Vancouverites don’t need to travel far to get out of their regular routine.
They just need to head to Sky Zone Trampoline Parkin Surrey.
Whether you’re looking for a more exciting workout, a new sport, or a place to celebrate, this indoor trampoline park has it all. And it’s just a hop, skip and a really high jump from downtown, making it the perfect daytrip destination.
“We offer a ‘wow’ experience,” says Morey Chaplick, owner of Sky Zone Trampoline Park in Surrey. “Nowadays, there are so few places where you can go and have an amazing time with literally no skill or training.”
The 30,000-square-foot facility offers a variety of activities and events for all ages and abilities. But where to start?
Here are the top 6 most popular activities that regularly take place at the park, according to Chaplick:
1. Ultimate Dodgeball. Surviving on the dodgeball court would be much easier if you could hop right out of the danger zone! Trampoline dodgeball is a whole new way to play, and Sky Zone has daily pick-up games. If you’re up for the challenge, form a team with friends and take part in Sky Zone’s Ultimate Dodgeball Tournament.
2. Sky Slam.Always dreamed about being a basketball pro? Try dunking from trampoline launch pads that send you 10 feet in the air.
3. Foam Zone. Leaping from a trampoline runway into a pit filled with 10,000 foam cubes makes for a mighty soft landing, and Sky Zone’s Foam Zone is the perfect place to improve tricks and jumping skills in a safe way.
4. Open Jump. Why pick one activity when you can try them all? Open Jump includes access to the main free jump court, with jump times starting ever 15 to 30 minutes, as well as all of the other activities listed above.
5. SkyRobics. Looking for a low-impact workout that is gentle on your joints? SkyRobics combines calisthenics, core exercises and strength-building aerobics. And trampoline workouts burn up to 1,000 calories per hour, making for some highly effective fitness.
6. Birthday parties. Better than a bouncy castle, by leaps and bounds. Sky Zone offers a range of birthday party options, so kids can celebrate their special day in a unique, fun and safe facility. Parents, you just bring the kids and the cake – the staff at Sky does the rest!
Sky Zone also hosts group events, and holds many other special events as well.
For more information about the activities at Sky Zone Trampoline Park in Surrey, call 778-395-5867 or visit their website. Sky Zone in Surrey is at 11125-124th Street, across from Scott Road SkyTrain station. The indoor trampoline park can also be found on Facebook.