Walking around the streets of Ladner Village viewing the fantastic cars and quilts is bound to work up quite an appetite.
This year a number of food trucks will be on hand offering up loads of tasty food items.
Trucks slated to appear include:
- Ace Curries/Vick and Jas’ Kitchen – curry dishes
- Bread & Cheese – tacos
- Crumble Bakery – fresh baked cookies, squares, scones and loaves
- Ladner DQ Grill and Chill – frozen novelties
- Hot Rod Smokies – smokies, jumbo hot dogs, beverages
- Hugs by Mollie’s Minis – gourmet mini doughnuts and beverages
- Lemon Heaven – lemonade
- Mario’s Ice Cream – 15 flavours of ice cream, ice cream floats and beverages
- Martha’s Kettle Corn – kettle corn, caramel corn, cheddar corn, Chicago mix and rainbow corn
- Meat 2 Eat -Mediterranean cuisine including chicken shawarma, beef kebab, and vegetarian organic falafel wrap
- Mr. Moms World Catering – pulled pork and momwiches
- Tamallie’s – Corn on the cob with different flavours and Artisanal iced tea
- Tsawwassen Boundary Bay Lions Club – burgers and curly fries
- The Melt Shop – grilled cheese sandwiches and tater tots.
As well, several local restaurants and pubs will be open along 48th Avenue, Delta Street and Chisholm Street.
The streets will also be packed with a number of vendors selling their wares.
For the first time at the event there will be three quilting vendors selling quilting supplies, including fabric, quilting books and some sewing supplies. These will include: Dragonfly Quilting & Gifts, Miley’s Discount Crafts and The Steam Trunk.
The Delta Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Shop will also be showcasing a large selection of sewing and quilting merchandise available for purchase.
Several car-related vendors will be on hand, including:
- Hobbyexclusives – diecast cars
- Norwex - Microfibre products are designed to be used with only water to clean. Products specifically designed for vehicles, like their car cloth, three-in-one car mitt, car wash mitt, and leather shine
- My License Plate Art - license plate art and some paintings of vintage cars etc.
- The Shirtlady – Men’s custom made car shirts.
And there will also be a number of clothing-related vendors on hand, including:
- Raw Sons Inc – handmade leather goods and apparel
- SixOFour MFG - streetwear clothing
- Sweetlegs - amazing quality leggings, scrunchies
- Wild and Raven - hand printed clothing featuring original artwork, printed on clothing made in Canada.