At Forest Lawn Funeral Home, it is all about celebrating each life like no other. That is why, as a part of the Dignity Memorial Network, families who choose Forest Lawn Funeral Home work with dedicated professionals who are committed to providing superior customer service. In addition to celebrating each life with highly personal send-offs, there are many unique benefits and services that only Dignity Memorial funeral providers, such as Forest Lawn Funeral Home, can offer.
1. Get help with travel: Bereavement Travel Assistance offers a nationwide network that will assist you and your family with time-sensitive travel arrangements by providing you with the best possible travel options.
2. Get help with grief: The Compassion Helpline is there for you 24/7/365. With unlimited phone access to professional grief counselors for 13 months after funeral services have been provided, you can rest assured that trained professionals are there to help, listen, and support you.
3. Get help with pre-arranging: The Dignity Memorial Personal Planning Guide is a valuable feature designed to help you organize critical end-of-life information. Taking you through the planning process each step of the way enables you to record your final wishes, personal affairs, family heritage and estate information.
4. Get help with finances: With the Family Financial Protection plan, should you pass away before your purchased cemetery property is paid for, the remaining balance due to the cemetery will be waived and will not be your family’s responsibility.
5. Get help with relocations: When you have pre-arranged Dignity Memorial funeral services and your family moves more than 100 kilometers away, your pre-planned services are fully transferrable and will be honoured by more than 2000 Dignity Memorial providers in North America.
6. Get help with resources: Forest Lawn Funeral Home families have access to Dignity Memorial’s Guidance Series, a grief management library, developed to support and comfort anyone dealing with complex feelings that accompany loss.
7. Get help with the loss of a child: Should you suffer the loss of a child or grandchild and have a Dignity Memorial plan in place, Forest Lawn Funeral Home will provide complimentary funeral or cremation services up to the same level as your plan.
8. Rest assured with a 100 per cent guarantee: Forest Lawn Funeral Home is fully committed to service that exceeds expectation; if there is anything they can do to better serve you before, during, or after the service, let them know and they will act on it immediately.
To find out more about Forest Lawn Funeral Home, visit www.forestlawn-burnaby.com or call 604-299-7720.