Shop on fire on Hartway Drive extinguished itself Wednesday

A shop in the 5000 block of Hartway Drive was reported as a structure fire at about 6 p.m. on Oct. 21.

Prince George Fire Rescue responded with 13 fire fighters from three halls to find light smoke coming from the doors of the shop.

When fire crews entered the building they discovered that a fire had been extinguished by a burst waterline. The heat from the fire had fortuitously burst the water pipe.

The shop was not occupied and there were no injuries to fire personnel.

Popular Real Estate

Popular Citizen