We are finally testing our Android app for the Times Colonist.
I can't say exactly when it will be available, but this is a step in the right direction.
If you are an iPhone or iPad user, you can already download our app. Log-in is required, but the app is free.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- You're right, the E-edition log-in is too hard to find
- Our good community events calendar just got better
- Twitter: It's just such a stupid name
- What to do when your newspaper website won't load
- 10 reasons to not complain about paying for online news
- Website access will cost a little more on Sept. 1
- Part 2: A visual guide to our iPad app
- Part 1: We have an iPhone app! Here's how to use it
- Is Wi-Fi really making us sick?
- This is what we call participatory journalism
- Registering before commenting is not a plot to suppress free speech
- Two ways to do our daily crossword
- iPad and iPhone apps have arrived
- Reader wants to know what's with the annoying pop-ups on our website
- When 30 days is NOT a month
- A blog for you, digital reader